Thursday 13 December 2012

You can’t just sit there and put everybody’s lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love.


           image
           image
           image
           image
                         Mink Pink crop top, OASAP skirt, Beginning Boutique boots

At first I was a little dubious about this skirt because of its length, but after wearing it today, I think I actually like it. It goes with absolutely everything and is so easy to dress up and down. I also particularly like it because it goes with my Beginning Boutique boots. Tomorrow (should the weather let me) I will be shooting some amazing new pieces from Koogal and Sugarlips, so stay tuned for more outfit posts in the next couple of days. 

11 comments:

  1. I adore this look! You look so great.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my embroidered iPhone case post. They are indeed for sale, I talked about that in te post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i love it when someone dress minimally and let the hair does the magic. you look so perfect!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fell upon your blog and I love it! This outfit is great, and I couldn't help but notice how cool your kitchen looks haha :)

    hope you drop by my blog too xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. R: Yes, it's really beautiful... Lovely blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree with you-- I love the length of the skirt :)
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I love your hair and shoes!!

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are really awesome ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR STYLE! Your boots, and your dress are so... ajsnejdne hahaha
    I see your comentary, are you a spanish girl?
    One kiss, with love
    http://mylittleworldbylaura.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress with shoes! perfect

    check my blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    if you like it, we can follow each other!

    ciao!

    ReplyDelete